Yetter Coleman is actively seeking an IT Manager with at least 5 years of experience, preferably in a law firm environment. This person will be responsible for all internal IT functional needs, including in-house IT support on all levels, being the point of contact for all IT trial from setup to break down and have a strong management mentality to help develop collaborate and ensure the best way forward while being in alignment with our core values and firm policy.
- Participate in developing and implementing a comprehensive technology strategy aligned with the firm’s overall objectives.
- Collaborate with firm leadership to identify and prioritize technology needs that enhance operational efficiency and support business growth.
- Ensure the stability, security, and scalability of the firm’s technology infrastructure and software.
- Oversee the deployment and maintenance of hardware, software, and network systems, ensuring that needs are met.
- Assist in developing and implementing cybersecurity measures to safeguard company data and systems.
- Manage the technology budget, ensuring optimal resource allocation and cost-effectiveness.
- Coordinate with our outsourced IT provider to manage and support IT initiatives.
- Manage and evaluate third-party IT vendor relationships/contracts
- Provide expertise on technology best practices
- Perform IT needs assessments, technology, and vendor selections, focusing on building best practices while controlling costs.
- Manage data backup program.
- Manage IT, team members
- Provide day-to-day desktop/helpdesk assistance to firm employees
- IT equipment and software procurement and tracking
- Maintain inventory of all IT equipment and make sure hardware drivers are current.
- Identify opportunities to train team members and build technology skills
- Support other activities and projects as assigned or dictated by business priorities
- Utilize, maintain, and troubleshoot litigation support software applications, databases, and networks.
- Handle technical issues, including user support in the office and/or at trial, including after-hours requests.
- Assist with conference room meeting technology including AV needs.
- Assist the E-Discovery team with data transfer as needed.
- Coordinate transportation of IT equipment to hotel, and/or courthouse
- Prepare and test equipment for shipping.
- Coordinate logistics for local and out-of-town trials, including evaluating hotels to ensure the hotels meet our residency and IT requirements.
- Order technical supplies and equipment for trial.
- Set up a war room for trial and maintain war room readiness during the trial.
- Test connectivity in the war room and courthouse for trial.
- Set up and maintain equipment and supplies for trial.
- Provide technical support during the trial in the office, offsite war room, and courtroom.
- Provide technical support in the virtual courtroom.
- Run errands for the trial team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field; equivalent work experience will be considered
- 5 years of proven experience in a technology support role in a law firm
- In-depth knowledge of IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and emerging technologies
- Hands-on experience in an IT support position with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve system and hardware issues
- Experience with Azure Cloud administration
- Prior experience working in a law firm or professional services organization is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, proven ability to multi-task, prioritize, analyze, organize, attend to detail, and follow through
- Commitment to excellent client service
Software, Technology, and Application Experience
- Azure Cloud
- Cisco Webex and Voip
- Active Directory
- O365 OneDrive, SharePoint, etc.
- Azure VPN
- Windows OS & Mac OS
- LMS/Rippe Kingston
- Fortinet Firewall