Shayna M. Goldblatt
Shayna’s practice focuses on complex commercial litigation matters and appeals with experience representing clients in the energy and finance industries. She received her J.D., magna cum laude from the University of Houston Law Center in 2017, where she served as Articles Editor for the Houston Law Review.
Before joining Yetter Coleman, Shayna clerked for the Hon. L. Steven Grasz, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit and the Hon. Gray H. Miller, U.S. District Court, for the Southern District of Texas and has previously practiced with Baker Botts in Houston.
- Member: Eighth Circuit Bar Association and Federal Bar Association
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D., 2017, magna cum laude (Order of the Coif; Articles Editor, Houston Law Review 2016-2017; Delbarto Merit Scholar; Yale L. Rosenberg Memorial Prize)
- Tel Aviv University, M.A., Political Science, Diplomacy & Security Studies, 2012
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.A., Plan II Honors, with special honors, 2011
- Law Clerk to the Hon. L. Steven Grasz, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, 2020-2021
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Gray H. Miller, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas, September 2017–August 2018 and April 2020 - August 2020
- Admitted to practice: Texas, 2017