Bethany C. Spare
Bethany’s practice focuses on complex commercial litigation and appeals. She graduated from The University of Texas School of Law in 2017, serving as the Submissions Editor for the Texas Review of Law & Politics.
Prior to joining the firm, Bethany was a Gregory S. Coleman Fellow with the Texas Attorney General’s Office. She clerked with the Honorable James Ho of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit and with the Honorable Reed O’Connor for the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas.
- The University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 2017
(Submissions Editor, 2015-2016, Texas Review of Law & Politics)
- University of Oxford, Keble College, M.St. in Modern British and European History, 2013
- Kansas State University, B.A., History and Political Science,
cum laude, 2012 (Phi Beta Kappa, Leo and Irene Chapman Award for Excellence in History)
- Gregory S. Coleman Fellow, Texas Office of the Attorney General, 2019-2020
- Law Clerk to the Hon. James Ho, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, 2018-2019
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Reed O'Connor, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas, 2017-2018
- Admitted to practice: Texas, 2017