Austin T. Brumbaugh
Austin's practice is focused on complex commercial litigation matters. He received his J.D. from Duke University School of Law where he served as the Articles Editor for the Duke Law Journal.
Prior to joining the firm, Austin clerked with the Honorable Gerald Tjoflat in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
- Duke University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2020
(Articles Editor, Duke Law Journal ; Order of the Coif, James S. Bidlake Memorial Award)
- University of Washington, B.A., English & Philosophy, cum laude, 2015 (Phi Beta Kappa)
- Clark College, Associate of Arts, Honors, 2013
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Gerald Tjoflat, U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, 2020-2021
- Admitted to practice: Texas, 2020