Awards and Recognition
We are proud that our sucessful client work continues to justify our reputation as one of America’s best litigation-only firms, including:
- Our lawyers are currently recognized in Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, Best Lawyers in America Guide, and Thomson Reuters’ Super Lawyers and Texas Rising Stars in numerous commercial litigation practice areas.
- Yetter Coleman was named a Champion of Justice Law Firm by the Texas Access to Justice Commission, winning the highest amount raised in the Small Firm award category.
- In 2021, Paul Yetter and Yetter Coleman were honored with the inaugural Harry M. Reasoner Justice for All Award for dedication and commitment to providing pro bono legal services and the firm for its 16-year effort to reform the Texas foster care system.
- In 2020, Reagan Simpson was honored by the Texas Bar Foundation with the Gregory S. Coleman Outstanding Appellate Lawyer Award and by the Texas Center for Legal Ethics with the Chief Justice Jack Pope Professionalism Award in recognition of his commitment to excellence, mentorship, and professionalism in the legal profession.
- In 2020, Dori Kornfeld Goldman was honored with the Joseph D. Jamail Award For Justice Award by the Aid to Victims of Domestic Abuse in recognition of her work in connection with Texas foster care reform
Previous Awards & Recognition
- In 2019, 2009, and 2005, Yetter Coleman was honored by the American Lawyer as among its select list of National Boutique Litigation Firms of the Year.
- In 2019, Paul Yetter was honored for his work to reform Texas foster care with the Karen H. Susman Jurisprudence Award by the Anti-Defamation League.
- In 2018, Yetter Coleman was one of 12 firms recognized in The National Law Journal’s Elite Trial Lawyers Awards which recognized exemplary successes and cutting-edge work on behalf of plaintiffs by top firms across the U.S.
- In 2017, the firm was recognized in The National Law Journal’s Pro Bono Hot List for its work fighting for Texas foster care reform.
- In 2016, Paul Yetter was honored by the Texas Lawyer as its Attorney of the Year. The award recognizes lawyers or judges whose work made a distinct impact on the law and legal profession in Texas.
- In 2015 and 2012, the firm was included in The National Law Journal’s Litigation Boutiques Hot List, which recognizes ten firms in the United States that represent clients in the courtroom for bet-the-company cases.
- In 2013, the firm was named the Midsize General Litigation Department of the Year by the Texas Lawyer.
- In 2010, the firm was among 20 firms selected by the National Law Journal for inclusion on its Appellate Hot List of top appellate firms in the country.