Kay’s practice focuses on commercial litigation. She graduated from Yale Law School in 2019, where she served as both the Executive Projects Editor and Articles Editor for the Yale Journal on Regulation.
Prior to joining the firm, Kay clerked with the Hon. Robert E. Bacharach in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit and Hon. Vanessa L. Bryant in the U.S. District Court of Connecticut.
- Yale Law School, J.D., 2019 (Executive Projects Editor, 2018-2019 and Articles Editor, 2017-2018, Yale Journal on Regulation)
- Stanford University, B.A., Economics, 2016, with distinction
(Phi Beta Kappa)
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Robert E. Bacharach, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, 2020-2021
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Vanessa L. Bryant, U.S. District Court of Connecticut, 2019-2020
- Admitted to practice: Texas, 2021; Connecticut, 2020