Amy C. Farish
Amy’s practice focuses on commercial litigation with experience that includes representing clients in a diverse range of disputes involving class action securities, intellectual property, and complex contract issues.
She received her J.D. from The University of Texas, where she graduated with honors and served as the Symposium Editor for the Texas Review of Litigation and as Staff Editor of Texas Journal of Women and the Law.
Amy is recognized in Best Lawyers in America "Ones to Watch" list in Commercial Litigation. She currently serves on Houston Young Lawyers Association Board of Directors. Prior to joining the firm, Amy practiced with Baker Botts in Houston and Dallas. She also was a law clerk for Justice Debra Lehrmann on the Texas Supreme Court.
Amy serves as the firm's Pro Bono Coordinator.
- "Ones to Watch" in Commercial Litigation, Best Lawyers in America, 2021-2022
- Houston Young Lawyers Association Board of Directors (Bar Outreach Committee Chair, 2020), 2020-2021
- Women's Energy Network, Houston Chapter
- UT Law Houston Young Alumni Steering Committee
- The University of Texas School of Law J.D., with honors, 2015
(Symposium Editor, 2014-2015, Texas Review of Litigation; Staff Editor, 2013-2014, Texas Journal of Women and The Law)
- Baylor University, B.A. in English, magna cum laude, 2012
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Debra Lehrmann, Texas Supreme Court,
- Admitted to Practice: Texas, 2015; U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas, 2017; U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas, 2017; U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas, 2019