Amy C. Farish
Amy’s practice focuses on commercial litigation with experience that includes representing clients in a diverse range of disputes involving class action securities, intellectual property, and complex contract issues.
She received her J.D. from The University of Texas, where she graduated with honors and served as the Symposium Editor for the Texas Review of Litigation and as Staff Editor of Texas Journal of Women and the Law.
Prior to joining the firm, Amy practiced with Baker Botts in Houston and Dallas. She also was a law clerk for Justice Debra Lehrmann on the Texas Supreme Court.
- Member: Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Member: UT Law Houston Young Alumni Steering Committee
- The University of Texas School of Law J.D., with honors, 2015
(Symposium Editor, 2014-2015, Texas Review of Litigation; Staff Editor, 2013-2014, Texas Journal of Women and The Law)
- Baylor University, B.A. in English, magna cum laude, 2012
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Debra Lehrmann, Texas Supreme Court,
- Admitted to Practice: Texas, 2015; U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas; U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas