Bonnie Cantwell Fraase
Bonnie’s practice focuses on commercial litigation matters. She received her J.D. from the University of Virginia Law School in 2019, where she served as Editor-in-Chief for the Virginia Environmental Law Journal.
Prior to joining the firm, Bonnie clerked with the Honorable Jeremy Kernodle in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas and Justice Jimmy Blacklock of the Supreme Court of Texas.
- Member: The Federalist Society
- “Texas v. New Mexico: Upstream from Here,” 16 Tex. J. Oil Gas & Energy L. 33 (2021)
- “The Un-Zoned City and Unplanned Disaster: A Case Study of Hurricane Harvey’s Impact on Houston, Texas,” 38 Va. Envtl. L.J. 232 (2020)
- “A Little Birdy Told Me: The Beginner’s Guide to Twitter,” Austin Lawyer (June 2021)
- “The Downstream Effects of Texas v. New Mexico,” Austin Lawyer (December/January 2020)
- “Practice Pointers: Work Smarter – How to Fully Utilize Your Smart Phone,” Austin Lawyer (June 2020)
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 2019 (Editor-in-Chief, Virginia Environmental Law Journal 2018-2019)
- Baylor University, B.A. Philosophy and History, magna cum laude, 2015 (Phi Beta Kappa)
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Jeremy Kernodle, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas, 2020-2021
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Jimmy Blacklock, Texas Supreme Court, 2019-2020
- Admitted to practice: Texas, 2019