Lily E. Hann
Lily's practice focuses on complex commercial litigation and appeals in federal and state courts.
She graduated from the University of Michigan Law School and clerked for Justice Jane N. Bland of the Supreme Court of Texas and the Hon. Robert N. Chatigny of the U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut.
Prior to joining the firm, Lily practiced with Jones Day in New York.
*Lily is not yet admitted to practice in Texas.
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2017 (Articles Editor, 2016-2017, Michigan Journal of Gender and Law)
- Bryn Mawr College, B.A., History, magna cum laude, 2011
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Robert N. Chatigny, U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut, 2021-2022
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Jane N. Bland, Supreme Court of Texas, 2019-2021
- Admitted to practice: New York, 2018; U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, 2019