Yetter Coleman is proud to announce that 13 of our esteemed attorneys have been recognized as Texas Super Lawyers for 2023. This prestigious honor, awarded by Super Lawyers, highlights the exceptional legal talent and dedication of our team members.
We congratulate each of them for their outstanding achievements in their respective practice areas. The following attorneys have been recognized as Texas Super Lawyers in 2023:
- Jamie Aycock
- Bryce Callahan
- Tracy LeRoy (Top 100: Houston Super Lawyers)
- Tim McConn (Top 100: Houston Super Lawyers)
- Katie Tipper-McWhorter
- Paul Yetter (Top 100: Texas Super Lawyers, Top 100: Houston Super Lawyers)
- Jim Zucker
- Dori Goldman
- Connie Pfeiffer (Top 100: Texas Super Lawyers, Top 100: Houston Super Lawyers, Top 50: Women Texas Super Lawyers)
- Reagan Simpson (Top 100: Houston Super Lawyers)
- Chris Ward
Super Lawyers is a rating service that identifies outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. No more than five percent of attorneys in each state are selected for this honor.