Emma W. Perry
Emma’s practice focuses on complex commercial litigation. She graduated from The University of Texas School of Law in 2016, serving as Managing Online Content Editor for the Texas Law Review and as Articles Editor for theTexas Review of Law & Politics.
Prior to joining the firm, Emma clerked with the Honorable Edith Hollan Jones of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
- Member: Houston Bar Association
- Member: Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Member: The Federalist Society, Houston Lawyer's Chapter
- “No Room for the Poor – The Blight of Eminent Domain on America’s Lowest Economic Classes,” 94 Texas Law Review See Also 155, 2016
- “Why a Proximity-Induced Diels–Alder Reaction Is So Fast,”
Organic Letters 14 (12), 3016-3019, 2012
- The University of Texas School of Law, J.D., with high honors, 2016 (Chancellors, 2016; Managing Online Content Editor, Volume 94, 2015-2016, Texas Law Review; Articles Editor, 2014-2015, Texas Review of Law & Politics)
- Baylor University, B.A., University Scholar with honors, concentration in Chemistry, summa cum laude, 2012 (Phi Beta Kappa)
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Edith Hollan Jones, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, 2017-2018
- Admitted to practice: Texas, 2016; U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, 2017; U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2017; U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 2018; U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 2018; U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 2019