Myra’s practice is focused on commercial litigation including energy disputes, construction cases, and other commercial matters.
Myra is recognized as "One to Watch" in Commercial Litigation by Best Lawyers in America®. Prior to private practice, Myra was a legal intern to the Office of White House Counsel in Washington, D.C. Before joining the firm, she practiced with Baker Botts.
- "Ones to Watch" in Commercial Litigation, Best Lawyers in America®, 2021
- Asian American Bar Association of Houston (Community Service & Pro Bono Committee Co-Chair, 2020-2021)
- Member: Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Member: Houston Bar Association
- Harvard Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2017 (Cravath International Research Fellow)
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., International Relations, summa cum laude, 2012 (Phi Beta Kappa)
- Admitted to practice: Texas, 2017; U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of Texas, 2018