Myra’s practice is focused on high-stakes commercial litigation. She represents clients in a variety of sectors, including energy, technology, and retail, and has experience in antitrust investigations and litigation, complex contract issues, and general tort claims.
Myra is recognized as "One to Watch" in Commercial Litigation by Best Lawyers in America. She currently serves as Vice President of Community Relations for the Houston Chapter of the Asian American Bar Association.
Prior to private practice, Myra was a legal intern to the Office of White House Counsel in Washington, D.C. Before joining the firm, she practiced with Baker Botts.
- "Ones to Watch" in Commercial Litigation, Best Lawyers in America, 2021
- Asian American Bar Association of Houston (Vice President of Community Relations, 2021; Community Service & Pro Bono Committee Co-Chair, 2020)
- Member: Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Member: Houston Bar Association (Special Olympics Committee, 2018-2019; Communities in Schools Committee, 2018-2019)
- Harvard Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2017 (Cravath International Research Fellow)
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., International Relations, summa cum laude, 2012 (Phi Beta Kappa)
- Admitted to practice: Texas, 2017; U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of Texas, 2018